Terms and Conditions for 1st Class Cleaning Service
1st Class Cleaning Service is committed to providing the best possible Cleaning service experience for our customers however please note the following points:
- We endeavour to attend the premises on set days and time, however, due to unforeseen circumstances cannot guarantee a specific visit time. If there are times that we must not visit, please inform us early.
- If access through or from a neighbouring property is required to carry out specific tasks, permission must be sought from the property owner or tenant before commencement of work.
- Our staff cannot engage in any work that requires them to climb higher than the ladders they carry on board their vehicles will allow them to. Any high work will need to be assessed and priced.
- Very poor weather conditions may sometimes result in delayed or missed visits.
- Any changes to the agreed work need to be discussed and a new price agreed before commencement of extra or changed specifications
- Any cleaning work completed must be inspected immediately and certified by the client within three (3) days. If we do not hear from the client within these 3 days after completion, we automatically conclude that the work has been satisfactorily completed. We cannot be held liable for the state of the property after 3 days.
- Invoices must be settled within 7 days of receipt. Interest of 3% per day (Accruing) will be charged to invoices outstanding over this time. If we are caring for your Cleaning whilst you are residing overseas payments must be made by direct debit.
- Loud vacuum cleaners are sometimes used to carry out maintenance work. Please inform us in advance if there is a time when this will cause you problems.
- Outside window cleaning, deep oven cleaning, and carpet shampooing are not part of our normal quotes and will require additional costs.
- Sometimes, our operatives will be using controlled chemicals for the cleaning. These are generally considered non-toxic but should you be concerned or request more information then, speak to your operative so he can provide you with details.
- Your visiting operatives will be adhering to strict times, if you would like anything particular done during the visit please make your wishes known to the head Cleaner/ our office as soon as he arrives rather than as he is packing up.
- Some customers like to engage our operatives in small talk. We advise that you keep this work related as this is your time being used up.
- No extra waste or rubbish other than the material produced as a result of our work will be removed unless agreed. Bulk items e.g. beds, mattresses, tables, etc. can be removed by prior agreement at an extra cost
- 1st Class Cleaning Services may use images of the work to promote business on the internet or other mediums. If you object to this then please let us know.
- Collection and return of the keys of the premises needing cleaning will incur a cost (each way) of at least £5 or more depending on how far the collection point is to the cleaning premises. This cost must be agreed prior to the commencement of the work and will reflect in the invoice.
- Any issues during the course of the program concerning the standard of work, time keeping or the staff must be quickly brought to our attention within 3 days so that we can rectify them.
- If you have any questions regarding these terms please do not hesitate to discuss it with us.
- We understand that customers grow accustomed to a particular operative visiting your premise, and while we will endeavour to send the same operative each time but due to circumstances beyond our control, this is not always possible and cannot be guaranteed.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms.
We appreciate your valued business and look forward to providing you with a quality, professional service.